A Mediterranean classic, Pesto Pasta made with our Almond Pesto. Making good food starts with good ingredients. The flow of flavors starts with the vibrant essence of the basil aroma that gets complimented with cherry tomato sweetness and the depth of the garlic cloves. In every bite, the almonds provide a pleasant texture of soft crunch amongst the other flavorful ingredients.
- 1 pack of pasta
- 1 full head of garlic
- 1 jar of Canaan Palestine’s Almond Pesto
- ½ pound of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons of Canaan Palestine’s Jenin Olive Oil
- Pre-cook pasta in hot water with salt.
- Peel garlic and leave as whole cloves.
- Pre-wash cherry tomatoes and leave whole.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cherry tomatoes to skillet and roast on both sides.
- Once garlic and tomatoes are roasted evenly on both sides, add the cooked pasta to the skillet.
- Pour 1 full Almond Pesto jar from Canaan Palestine into the skillet and mix evenly with the pasta.
An addition of pan-roasted shrimp in Jenin Olive Oil and mashed garlic is a great topping to this dish.